Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mountain Dew Pancakes


Mountain Dew Pancakes

Once upon a time I received some free mountain dew at an event, and I wanted to cook something fun for it. So I searched online, and the best idea I could come up with what mountain dew pancakes. I pretty much substituted mountain dew instead of water with an instant pancake mix. The results were interesting!

ingredients:

1 cup mountain dew
2 cups bisquick pancake mix
2 eggs
butter
maple syrup

whipped cream
sugar
mint

directions:

1. Mix bisquick, mountain dew, and 2 eggs into a bowl. If you want, you can replace the eggs with bananas if you want to make them vegan.

2. Heat a frying pan or griddle, add some butter, and cook the pancakes on it. Turn the pancake when it starts to form bubbles and its a golden brown on the one side.

3. Top with maple syrup. Whipped cream from a can, or make it fresh. (cream + sugar + hand mixer or stand mixer)

No comments:

Post a Comment