1 lobster tail
handful of basil
1/2 red pepper
a pile of shredded mozzarella cheese
flatbreads (store bought) or you could make your own dough
1. If your lobster tail isn't cooked, cook it, and then chop it into bit size pieces that would be appropriate on a pizza.
2. Dice some red pepper and basil to also put on the pizza.
3. Take your store bought flatbreads (which are quite the convenience) and drizzle them with olive oil, and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
2. Top flatbread with shredded mozzarella cheese. Then your chopped lobster, red pepper, and basil. Sprinkle with parmigiano-reggiano cheese if you have it.
5. Put in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Enjoy!