Sweet Potato, Kale and Chorizo Hash
1/2 a chorizo cut into cubes
A handful of kale sliced/chopped thinly
1 sweet potato cubed
1/2 onion diced
1/4 tsp of cayenne
garlic or garlic powder (optional)
1. Fry onions in a frying pan on low until they get translucent, or slightly yellow in colour.
2. Add in your chopped chorizo, and mix it with the onions, and let it cook and play for a few minutes
3. Stir in your sweet potato to the mix, and add your spices (cayenne, salt, pepper)
4. Occasionally turn and move around the whole works with a wooden spoon or spatula. You want to try to get a little bit of brown and crispyness on your sweet potato.
5. Once the potatoes are cooked through and have a bit of colour to them. Toss in your kale to cook for the last 1-2 minutes. It won't take long.
6. Eat with fried eggs if you have them!